Search found 232 matches
- Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 am
- Forum: 2012 Ruby's Diner Meet and Greet - Redondo Beach CA -March 17, 2012
- Topic: Redondo Beach Meet & Greet
- Replies: 59
- Views: 22590
Family will be out of town, So I'm going to try and make! It will nice to see you guys again before I leave Cali! So... tentatively I'll have my FJ up there. It's changed a little since most of you saw it last.
- Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION (NON-OAUSA)
- Topic: 50th annual Tierra Del Sol - March 2-4 2012
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4995
As Ralphie stated, he and I are heading in the morning. Standard coms plan, I'll my ears open for call signs. Good luck at the raffle too! I never win anything...
- Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:57 am
- Forum: TRAIL BLUNDERS
- Topic: Let's see those pics!
- Replies: 33
- Views: 19415
I'm going to do Ralphie the honor here since he'e been out driving his Gucci STI... This is incase no one saw it over at the AZFJ site. Story goes it caused by tire slippage due to a sudden rain storm, the spotter said the same thing. http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg295/casaharmon/PIC_0074Mediu...
- Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am
- Forum: OAUSA BARTERING FORUM
- Topic: FS: FJC sliders, front bumper
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1011
If anyone here is interested let me know. I'm kinda under the impression all the FJ's here already have sliders though. If anyone needs some front bumper parts holler about that too. As of right now the rear bumper is spoken for by gon2srf. Sorry for the delay Scott! http://i251.photobucket.com/albu...
FISH ON! Bluefin bite is O N! Nice boat, I'm so jealous... Since my truck just got hooked up I have to stick with the manual labor of fishing from the kayak. Which is by they way, very very hardcore.
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:42 pm
- Forum: OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS
- Topic: Marine Ham Radio?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2659
For what it's it worth... I carry a hand held marine radio, and my Icom HT on my kayak when I'm out fishing. If nothing else, when the bite is slow I can chat with the old dudes on the repeaters.