Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:49 am
- Forum: 2019 ARIZONA AND UTAH EXPETITION
- Topic: 2019 Arizona and Utah Expedition
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10890
It looks like my work will not be requiring me to travel! So, please count me in. Im trying to convince the little lady to come along too. As such, I may be bringing my own vehicle and not riding with Lucky John (although I havent talked with him about that yet). As for the details, Antelope Canyon ...
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:35 am
- Forum: EXPEDITION RUN REPORTS
- Topic: North Rim Grand Canyon 2018
- Replies: 12
- Views: 19701
I too would like to thank Dave for putting together this adventure. It was, in a word, awesome. Once my buddy John and I had a confirmed spot in the group, we determined that it would be best to take a single vehicle. This was more more out of need than anything. The group wanted to keep the number ...
- Thu May 17, 2018 8:13 pm
- Forum: OAUSA AMATEUR RADIO NET PREVIEW
- Topic: OAUSA Net - May17, 2018 - Ham Radio (Installation, Use Tips, Pitfalls, and more)
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1182
For the Parashant trip, I needed to a quick and simple mount to install a radio into my buddies truck (he had bought it ~2 weeks earlier). While he had the dash apart, I took some measurements and went home and made use of my 3d printer and favorite CAD package. I came up with this for mounting the ...
- Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:44 am
- Forum: PARASHANT & NORTH RIM EXPEDITION 2018
- Topic: GENERAL PLANNING
- Replies: 44
- Views: 3472
Paul and I have been kicking around meal ideas. One piece of info that would help decide on the quality of the meal to be prepared is an ETA to the daily campsite and an ETD for the daily commute. I really dislike setting up and cooking after the sun goes down and the idea of getting up with the sun...
- Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:44 am
- Forum: TRAIL RUN PLANNING
- Topic: Kokoweef Adventure and Trip Report - East Mojave Desert - Nov 11-13, 2016
- Replies: 24
- Views: 19476
If there is space available for this trip, I would like to be added. Please!