I'll bring an Ez-up.DaveK wrote:We are almost there. Anyone have a pop-up you can bring.
Search found 145 matches
- Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:40 am
- Forum: 2014 SPRING MEET & GREET - RUBY'S DINER - REDONDO BEACH, CA - MARCH 29, 2014
- Topic: Redondo Beach Meet & Greet Info & Sign-up
- Replies: 32
- Views: 8522
- Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:44 pm
- Forum: TRAIL RUN REPORTS
- Topic: 4th Annual SoCal Desert Rendezvous
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2646
It was a good trip for Travis and I as well. This was also the maiden voyage of my new roof top tent that I had picked up just the week before. I very much enjoyed not being in a tent on the ground, but I need to figure out a bit more padding comfort in the hip region. Travis got to play with a bunc...
- Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION (NON-OAUSA)
- Topic: 2013 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: October 25th-27th
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1972
I plan to be there as well.
- Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 am
- Forum: 2013 SUMMER FEST / FIELD DAY (JUNE 21-23, 2013)
- Topic: Field Day 2013 Review
- Replies: 30
- Views: 9084
How about at Borregofest? I know Hector usually has HF setup, but maybe if it was publicized, there might be more takers. Although with all the runs and other activities, it might be lower on the priority scale. We could definitely set up at least one, and probably more, HF stations if there is int...