- We erected two mast systems which supported multiple antennas.
- D1739AA5-3CCD-4A6F-A796-A1E1F61CDC98.jpeg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 229 times
- Unless I am mistaken, we used three different versions of the MyAntennas, EndFed half wave antenna as an inverted V, horizontal and a slight sloper to make many of our contacts. Steven’s 15/20 meter dipole made up most of the rest of the contacts with Dave’s Scorpion screwdriver handling the digital work.
- 2519B6F9-5208-4C87-93E6-FECACA4090C5.jpeg (714.23 KiB) Viewed 227 times
- Although I didn’t make a huge number of contacts due to the number of other activities at the event, I was able to make contacts on 80 meters for the first time. The noise floor on that band was tremendous.
A special thanks to Hector, Larry and Steven for their support in getting the newer Hams on the air, some for the first time.
- 0471C15F-A4C7-4FE4-82B0-6FD3025DE639.jpeg (1019.84 KiB) Viewed 223 times