SummerFest Potluck

BoBoNel

Re: SummerFest Potluck

Post by BoBoNel » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:13 am

ok......i'm still deciding........tomorrow i have off of work and will be shopping for supplies so i'm either going with:

chicken (just plain ole bbq'd chicken)
or
cedar plank salmon

i'll probly also bring some doritos/potato chips or something like that and a watermelon.
G-4!!!!
Trail Mom

BorregoWrangler

Post by BorregoWrangler » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:49 pm

That goes for me too...

...still deciding. I'll be out shopping friday morning before work. I do have some good friends, Jack&Coke.

If needed I can bring stuff for the carne- salsa, grated cheese, sour cream, etc. Also, extra plasticware.

Mmmmm... hungry now!
-John Graham
1989 YJ & 2000 TJ

View all my trip reports here at my blog: GrahamCrackers

Jaytil
Call Sign: KJ6BDW

Post by Jaytil » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:20 pm

I'm bringing banana bread and can pick up additional food to fill in the gaps that others aren't bringing. I'm new to the scene, so I'll let someone take the lead and tell me what else to bring (no caviar, champagne, filets, etc.) :) .
I'm also bringing a propane stove, dishes, silverware, pots and pans.
2008 FJ TTSE, Icon/Swayaway lift, BFG AT 285s, Bud Built skids, AFE intake, tbs and high-tuck cat back, Gobi Stealth rack, MPAC racks, Powertank, DP dual batt, Hella HIDs, tons 'o PIAA. KJ6BDW

Cnynrat

Post by Cnynrat » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:28 pm

Jaytil wrote:I'm bringing banana bread and can pick up additional food to fill in the gaps that others aren't bringing. I'm new to the scene, so I'll let someone take the lead and tell me what else to bring (no caviar, champagne, filets, etc.) :) .
I'm also bringing a propane stove, dishes, silverware, pots and pans.
BorregoWrangler wrote:That goes for me too...

...still deciding. I'll be out shopping friday morning before work. I do have some good friends, Jack&Coke.

If needed I can bring stuff for the carne- salsa, grated cheese, sour cream, etc. Also, extra plasticware.

Mmmmm... hungry now!
If one of you could take care of carne asada fixins that would be great - tortillas, salsa, grated cheese, sour cream etc. We're bringing 6 pounds of carne.
Dave
N6DCF

Cnynrat

Post by Cnynrat » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:30 pm

BoBoNel wrote:ok......i'm still deciding........tomorrow i have off of work and will be shopping for supplies so i'm either going with:

chicken (just plain ole bbq'd chicken)
or
cedar plank salmon

i'll probly also bring some doritos/potato chips or something like that and a watermelon.
My vote would be the chicken - it's very versatile. Your choice though.
Dave
N6DCF

Jaytil
Call Sign: KJ6BDW

Post by Jaytil » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Cnynrat wrote: If one of you could take care of carne asada fixins that would be great - tortillas, salsa, grated cheese, sour cream etc. We're bringing 6 pounds of carne.

I'll bring the fixins: (from your previous post - Carne Asada Accompaniments - Tortillas, Salsa, Grated Cheese, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Diced Onions, Cilantro ...)
2008 FJ TTSE, Icon/Swayaway lift, BFG AT 285s, Bud Built skids, AFE intake, tbs and high-tuck cat back, Gobi Stealth rack, MPAC racks, Powertank, DP dual batt, Hella HIDs, tons 'o PIAA. KJ6BDW

Return to “2008 OAUSA SummerFest Event (Big Bear)”