I have to cancel on this weekend !!!

socal_rubi

I have to cancel on this weekend !!!

Post by socal_rubi » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 pm

My dad has a medical problem that requires me to admit him to the hospital this afternoon, and will require me to stay home for the weekend. Therfore I have to cancel the Saturday Scenic Run, and the Sunday Dispan Run. Sorry.

I don't have the time to edit my posts right now, I will do it later, or if a moderator could please edit them to say cancelled I would appreciate it.

The medical problem is not life threatening, but I don't know when I will get home from the Hospital. Could be a while.

I thought this would be the easiest way to get the word out with the limited time I have to post.

Bummer, ya'll have fun though, and I'll catch ya on the next run.

Braden
2012 Jeep JKUR
Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rocks
Wheelin Web Site http://www.IronCrossOffroad.com"

"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

lbhsbz

Re: I have to cancel on this weekend !!!

Post by lbhsbz » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Sucks man, sorry to here that. Hope everything works out.
86 Yota Hilux turbo, SAS, Detriots, 4.7 crawler gears, Warn M8000, homebuilt armor

Cnynrat

Post by Cnynrat » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Sorry to hear that Braden. Hope everything works out OK.
Dave
N6DCF

Jaytil
Call Sign: KJ6BDW

Post by Jaytil » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:15 pm

Sorry to hear about your Dad... I hope it all works out well. Also sorry that you won't make it and I hope to meet you on another run, soon. Cruiser Larry and I will still be doing the Scenic Run on Saturday morning as show in the related thread:

http://www.oausa.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=477" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2008 FJ TTSE, Icon/Swayaway lift, BFG AT 285s, Bud Built skids, AFE intake, tbs and high-tuck cat back, Gobi Stealth rack, MPAC racks, Powertank, DP dual batt, Hella HIDs, tons 'o PIAA. KJ6BDW

BlueFJ
Call Sign: N6CJW

Post by BlueFJ » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Braden, hope everything goes well with your dad. I'm still planning on doing this run too. How 'bout the rest of you guys?
-Craig
N6CJW

'07 FJ Voodoo Blue MT6 CQ UR GY
Mods: 3" OME coilover lift, Trail-Gear sliders, All Pro Skids, Bandi Mount,
Midland 75-822 CB, Yaesu FT-8800R, Lowrance XOG, K&N Air Filter, Baja Rack & Ladder, BFG 285/70R17 AT KO

"Show me a 4X4 that's never seen dirt and I'll show you a poser"

BoBoNel

Post by BoBoNel » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:19 pm

braden....i sure hope your dad is OK soon. stay by his side and we'll all get on the trails again together soon enough!

as luck would have it........I CANT GO EITHER. yikes. this is turning out to be the depressing thread isnt it.
health issues are keeping me stuck in san diego this weekend too. i wont go into details now. i PM'd the big boys and of course justjodi to let them know .......(jodi of course got more graphic details than the boys did)............but in a nutshell....my doc is scheduling me for a hysterectomy ASAP due to my "issues". i sure hope i can get my surgery scheduled and over with somtime within the next few weeks. i'll keep yas all posted.
but for now........i'll have to miss summerfest. just sucks!
sorry gang.......have fun and we'll be seeing ya on the trails
G-4!!!!
Trail Mom

lbhsbz

Post by lbhsbz » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm

ick, that sucks bobo.....good luck with gettin fixed up.

Maybe all the people that cancelled can put together a local run in san diego...probably have a bigger turnout than the fest in BB...LOL.
86 Yota Hilux turbo, SAS, Detriots, 4.7 crawler gears, Warn M8000, homebuilt armor

BlueFJ
Call Sign: N6CJW

Post by BlueFJ » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:35 pm

OMG!!! :shock: People are dropping like flys! Bobo, that sucks in a major way. Take care and I hope all goes well. Those of us who make it have got to tip one back around the campfire for our fallen brethren (and sisters too!). :mrgreen:
-Craig
N6CJW

'07 FJ Voodoo Blue MT6 CQ UR GY
Mods: 3" OME coilover lift, Trail-Gear sliders, All Pro Skids, Bandi Mount,
Midland 75-822 CB, Yaesu FT-8800R, Lowrance XOG, K&N Air Filter, Baja Rack & Ladder, BFG 285/70R17 AT KO

"Show me a 4X4 that's never seen dirt and I'll show you a poser"

Jaytil
Call Sign: KJ6BDW

Post by Jaytil » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:57 pm

BoBoNel wrote:braden....i sure hope your dad is OK soon. stay by his side and we'll all get on the trails again together soon enough!

as luck would have it........I CANT GO EITHER. yikes. this is turning out to be the depressing thread isnt it.
health issues are keeping me stuck in san diego this weekend too. i wont go into details now. i PM'd the big boys and of course justjodi to let them know .......(jodi of course got more graphic details than the boys did)............but in a nutshell....my doc is scheduling me for a hysterectomy ASAP due to my "issues". i sure hope i can get my surgery scheduled and over with somtime within the next few weeks. i'll keep yas all posted.
but for now........i'll have to miss summerfest. just sucks!
sorry gang.......have fun and we'll be seeing ya on the trails
Good luck with your surgery, BoBo. I hope to meet you soon.
2008 FJ TTSE, Icon/Swayaway lift, BFG AT 285s, Bud Built skids, AFE intake, tbs and high-tuck cat back, Gobi Stealth rack, MPAC racks, Powertank, DP dual batt, Hella HIDs, tons 'o PIAA. KJ6BDW

cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

Post by cruiserlarry » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:08 am

BlueFJ wrote:OMG!!! :shock: People are dropping like flys! Bobo, that sucks in a major way. Take care and I hope all goes well. Those of us who make it have got to tip one back around the campfire for our fallen brethren (and sisters too!). :mrgreen:
Hang in there, Blue FJ !!!

I'd hate to drive 3 hours to BB to wander the trails by myself.... :lol:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

Return to “2008 OAUSA SummerFest Event (Big Bear)”