2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

For the 2008 BorregoFest Event Report and Outcome Discussion
gon2srf
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:57 am

2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#1

Post by gon2srf » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:40 pm

DaveK lead us on an excellent guided tour of several gold mines in the Julian area. Some had easy access and some took a little work getting to. :o :D My camera was acting up the whole trip but I managed to get a few pictures I'll post up later.

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/ ... ian%20Run/
Last edited by gon2srf on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Image_Image_Image

gon2srf
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:57 am

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#2

Post by gon2srf » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Can someone tell me if all the pictures I posted appear cutoff on the right side please?
Image_Image_Image

sdnative

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#3

Post by sdnative » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 pm

gon2srf wrote:Can someone tell me if all the pictures I posted appear cutoff on the right side please?
Yes they do.

gon2srf
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:57 am

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#4

Post by gon2srf » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Thank you Eric. I've tried everything, I don't get it. They are image code links from PhotoBucket?
Image_Image_Image

sdnative

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#5

Post by sdnative » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:17 pm

gon2srf wrote:Thank you Eric. I've tried everything, I don't get it. They are image code links from PhotoBucket?
See my comment on the Potluck Picture thread. I think your pictures are just too large.

gon2srf
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:57 am

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#6

Post by gon2srf » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Image
Image_Image_Image

User avatar
raYGunn
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#7

Post by raYGunn » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Something about this forum doesn't handle large images well. I have noticed if I view the image outside the site it appears fine so it's a forum problem. For this thread I saved off the page and just browsed the local images folder and that worked fine.

I don't know who the forum admin is but it's worth investigation.
97 LX450

gon2srf
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:57 am

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#8

Post by gon2srf » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:59 pm

raYGunn wrote:Something about this forum doesn't handle large images well. I have noticed if I view the image outside the site it appears fine so it's a forum problem. For this thread I saved off the page and just browsed the local images folder and that worked fine.

I don't know who the forum admin is but it's worth investigation.

Thanks Jesse, ur Ray? :)
Image_Image_Image

User avatar
raYGunn
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#9

Post by raYGunn » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:03 pm

gon2srf wrote:
raYGunn wrote:Something about this forum doesn't handle large images well. I have noticed if I view the image outside the site it appears fine so it's a forum problem. For this thread I saved off the page and just browsed the local images folder and that worked fine.

I don't know who the forum admin is but it's worth investigation.

Thanks Jesse, ur Ray? :)
Yep! I got a shot of the parking lot during our run from way up the hill. I will post it later tonight.
97 LX450

User avatar
BorregoWrangler
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:53 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (El Cajon)
Contact:

Re: 2008-10-25: BorregoFest Julian Run Report

#10

Post by BorregoWrangler » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Cool pics!

And they're all normal size for me right now.
-John Graham
1989 YJ & 2000 TJ

View all my trip reports here at my blog: GrahamCrackers

Post Reply

Return to “2008 BorregoFest Event Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest