IMG_5173.JPG
IMG_5173.JPG (92.23 KiB) Viewed 3139 times
IMG_5174.JPG
IMG_5174.JPG (160.04 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
Image_Image_Image

raYGunn

Re: Random pics driving to ABDSP for BorregoFest

Post by raYGunn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Nice, for some reason this post reminded me I need to go fishing. Maybe its the water in picture 2.
97 LX450

gon2srf

Post by gon2srf » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:36 pm

raYGunn wrote:Nice, for some reason this post reminded me I need to go fishing. Maybe its the water in picture 2.
Let me know when you want to head out. :D ....and thanks again for the TT badge, one of the nicest gestures I have received in this sport. :D
Image_Image_Image

raYGunn

Post by raYGunn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:01 pm

gon2srf wrote:
raYGunn wrote:Nice, for some reason this post reminded me I need to go fishing. Maybe its the water in picture 2.
Let me know when you want to head out. :D ....and thanks again for the TT badge, one of the nicest gestures I have received in this sport. :D
You are welcome!

I have no idea where to go fishing, this is all part of my been inside for too long discovery of where I actually live and noticing people around me. I found some day trip boats for ocean fishing but have not been brave enough to go yet. I used to fish for Catfish and Bass in Tennessee and Arkansas and Trout in the Sierras but it's been a L O N G time and I have to build back up to it. :oops:
97 LX450

gon2srf

Post by gon2srf » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:21 pm

raYGunn wrote:
gon2srf wrote:
You are welcome!

I have no idea where to go fishing, this is all part of my been inside for too long discovery of where I actually live and noticing people around me. I found some day trip boats for ocean fishing but have not been brave enough to go yet. I used to fish for Catfish and Bass in Tennessee and Arkansas and Trout in the Sierras but it's been a L O N G time and I have to build back up to it. :oops:
Don't worry BorregoWrangler will hook us up. He's an outdooraholic and fishing is one of his specialties!
Image_Image_Image

BorregoWrangler

Post by BorregoWrangler » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:22 pm

raYGunn wrote:I have no idea where to go fishing, this is all part of my been inside for too long discovery of where I actually live and noticing people around me. I found some day trip boats for ocean fishing but have not been brave enough to go yet. I used to fish for Catfish and Bass in Tennessee and Arkansas and Trout in the Sierras but it's been a L O N G time and I have to build back up to it. :oops:
FYI there's great fishing in San Diego Bay for bass and halibut. All you need is a boat or know someone who has one... ;)
-John Graham
1989 YJ & 2000 TJ

View all my trip reports here at my blog: GrahamCrackers

gon2srf

Post by gon2srf » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 pm

BorregoWrangler wrote:
raYGunn wrote:I have no idea where to go fishing, this is all part of my been inside for too long discovery of where I actually live and noticing people around me. I found some day trip boats for ocean fishing but have not been brave enough to go yet. I used to fish for Catfish and Bass in Tennessee and Arkansas and Trout in the Sierras but it's been a L O N G time and I have to build back up to it. :oops:
FYI there's great fishing in San Diego Bay for bass and halibut. All you need is a boat or know someone who has one... ;)
Forget the boat, we'll put a snorkel and a trolling motor on RayGunn's rig and we'll be set. :D
Image_Image_Image

raYGunn

Post by raYGunn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:45 pm

gon2srf wrote:Forget the boat, we'll put a snorkel and a trolling motor on RayGunn's rig and we'll be set. :D
Yea, more mods!
97 LX450

Return to “2008 BorregoFest Event Reports”