Just wanted to say "Hello"

When you join, please say hello and introduce yourself here.
cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

Just wanted to say "Hello"

Post by cruiserlarry » Thu May 01, 2008 11:50 pm

I recognize some of the names here, but many are new to me, so I just wanted to say "hello' to all the members of this board.

I have talked to Ollie over the last several months, and I think this forum will be a welcome addition to some of the other sites we all frequent. As more of us involved in outdoor hobbies co-mingle our interests, it will be nice to visit a site where it can all come together; be it off-road / expedition treks, camping, hiking, cook-outs, amateur radio / communications, and outdoor-based hobbies in general. As Ollie was quick to notice, most of us are involved in more than one type of outdoor adventure, and this forum will let us present information and anecdotes that will generate interest among those with different experiences.

I look forward to participating in this new group of "friends", and hope to meet all of you out on the trails soon...

Larry :D
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

Frogeye
Call Sign: KI6LHP

Re: Just wanted to say "Hello"

Post by Frogeye » Thu May 08, 2008 7:00 pm

Welcome aboard Larry.
Chris

FlyingWil

Post by FlyingWil » Thu May 08, 2008 8:17 pm

cruiserlarry wrote: I think this forum will be a welcome addition to some of the other sites we all frequent. As more of us involved in outdoor hobbies co-mingle our interests, it will be nice to visit a site where it can all come together; be it off-road / expedition treks, camping, hiking, cook-outs, amateur radio / communications, and outdoor-based hobbies in general.
I look forward to participating in this new group of "friends", and hope to meet all of you out on the trails soon...

Larry :D
Seriously man... I need to bump into you on trails one day!
-Wil

Sierra Expeditions
866-507-4254

cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

Post by cruiserlarry » Thu May 08, 2008 11:57 pm

FlyingWil wrote:Seriously man... I need to bump into you on trails one day!
I'm looking forward to it - can't wait til I have the time to visit areas outside of So Cal for some wheelin' .... :)
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

FlyingWil

Post by FlyingWil » Fri May 09, 2008 9:44 am

cruiserlarry wrote:
FlyingWil wrote:Seriously man... I need to bump into you on trails one day!
I'm looking forward to it - can't wait til I have the time to visit areas outside of So Cal for some wheelin' .... :)
Sounds like a plan... make sure keep me posted amigo!
-Wil

Sierra Expeditions
866-507-4254

Return to “NEW MEMBER CHECK-IN”