RichardB from Corona, CA

When you join, please say hello and introduce yourself here.
RichardB
Call Sign: N6RFB

RichardB from Corona, CA

Post by RichardB » Mon May 04, 2015 1:22 pm

Hello,

My name is Richard Bush, N6RFB. I'm a 30 year resident of Corona, CA. My main pastimes are my granddaughters, four-wheeling and ham radio. My 4x4 is a 2014 Tacoma TRD Sport long bed. So far I've added an ARE cap, BajaRack on the cab, Rhino flat rack on Yakima bars on the cap, full set of Pelfreybilt armor (front and rear high clearance bumpers, full skid plates and rock sliders), Warn 9.5XP winch, Safari snorkel, ARB breather kit and PIAA 7" lamps on the bumper. I have a FT-8000 dual-band feeding a Diamond NR-770 antenna for communications. I navigate with an iPad AIR running Gaia, Drive and a few other apps. Phase 2 of the build will concentrate on driveline and suspension (after my bank account and my wife recover a bit..... :? ). Looking forward to the nets and fully participating in this group.
RichardB
Corona, CA
N6RFB/WQST330

DaveK
Site Admin
Call Sign: K6DTK

Re: RichardB from Corona, CA

Post by DaveK » Mon May 04, 2015 3:05 pm

RichardB wrote:Hello,

My name is Richard Bush, N6RFB. I'm a 30 year resident of Corona, CA. My main pastimes are my granddaughters, four-wheeling and ham radio. My 4x4 is a 2014 Tacoma TRD Sport long bed. So far I've added an ARE cap, BajaRack on the cab, Rhino flat rack on Yakima bars on the cap, full set of Pelfreybilt armor (front and rear high clearance bumpers, full skid plates and rock sliders), Warn 9.5XP winch, Safari snorkel, ARB breather kit and PIAA 7" lamps on the bumper. I have a FT-8000 dual-band feeding a Diamond NR-770 antenna for communications. I navigate with an iPad AIR running Gaia, Drive and a few other apps. Phase 2 of the build will concentrate on driveline and suspension (after my bank account and my wife recover a bit..... :? ). Looking forward to the nets and fully participating in this group.
Richard

Welcome to OAUSA!!!

We're pleased that you are enjoying the nets. If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to let us know. We have an event coming up in June - Summer Fest / Field Day. It will involve 3 days of camping in the Los Padres National Forest and an official ARRL Field Day contest. There will be trail runs and great food. If you are interested, more information is available here: viewforum.php?f=197 .

See you on the nets.
DaveK
K6DTK

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

Re: RichardB from Corona, CA

Post by cruiserlarry » Tue May 05, 2015 12:41 am

Welcome to the OAUSA forum, Richard !!!

We have some great folks on board here, with many different fields of expertise in outdoor and 4WD topics - so please post up about your adventures, and post some pics of your rig.

The Gen 5 Tacos are amazing off-road vehicles - and if you need any assistance outfitting yours, let me know ;)
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

Return to “NEW MEMBER CHECK-IN”