Greetings to the members.

When you join, please say hello and introduce yourself here.
shakuji
Call Sign: KG7DXI

Greetings to the members.

Post by shakuji » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello everyone my name is Matthew Mitchell, KG7DXI/ JI1EOQ, and love the net meetings on Thursday evenings PST and topics and very happy to be here.

I am from Kentucky but raised in So Cal. Then I met my wife who is Japanese and we moved to Japan. Radio background on both my US and Japanese call signs on qrz.com.

Hajimimashita, dozo yoroshiku onagashimasu.

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

DaveK
Site Admin
Call Sign: K6DTK

Re: Greetings to the members.

Post by DaveK » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:40 pm

shakuji wrote:Hello everyone my name is Matthew Mitchell, KG7DXI/ JI1EOQ, and love the net meetings on Thursday evenings PST and topics and very happy to be here.

I am from Kentucky but raised in So Cal. Then I met my wife who is Japanese and we moved to Japan. Radio background on both my US and Japanese call signs on qrz.com.

Matthew

Welcome to Outdoor Adventure USA!!!

We are very pleased that you are enjoying the nets. I remember you from a net a couple of weeks ago. My recollection was that you wanted to join us on the Kokoweef trip, but that it would be difficult trip, all the way from Japan. Fear not, we will post some pictures and a complete trip report.
DaveK
K6DTK

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

Post by cruiserlarry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:14 am

Welcome to the OAUSA forum, Matthew !!!

Where in Japan are you located ?? I'll be visiting Tokyo / Kyoto over the Christmas holiday...
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

shakuji

Post by shakuji » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:06 pm

DaveK wrote:
shakuji wrote:Hello everyone my name is Matthew Mitchell, KG7DXI/ JI1EOQ, and love the net meetings on Thursday evenings PST and topics and very happy to be here.

Matthew

We are very pleased that you are enjoying the nets. I remember you from a net a couple of weeks ago. My recollection was that you wanted to join us on the Kokoweef trip, but that it would be difficult trip, all the way from Japan. Fear not, we will post some pictures and a complete trip report.
Thank you. Yes that's me. I spent some time in the area before and it's always facinated me. Looking forward to many nets here and from Japan and trips when able. Put that Jeep to work.

shakuji

Post by shakuji » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:09 pm

cruiserlarry wrote:Welcome to the OAUSA forum, Matthew !!!

Where in Japan are you located ?? I'll be visiting Tokyo / Kyoto over the Christmas holiday...
I am located in Shakuji-koen in the northwest corner of Tokyo. We are 10 mins from Ikebukuro. You can find me on qrz.com under JI1EOQ. If you are coming to Tokyo pls send email to tokyomitchell@yahoo.co.jp
My office is in the Shinjuku the western part of Yamonote line. Be happy to meet up with you.

shakuji

Post by shakuji » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:32 pm

DaveK wrote:

Matthew

Excellent. Yes that is me. Very facisnated with the area. Looking forward to many more nets both from US and Japan and some field trips. Thanks a million.

Return to “NEW MEMBER CHECK-IN”