Page 2 of 3

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:15 pm
by OLLIE
hmfigueroa wrote:Please add me to this one

Thanks,


Hector
You got it. :D

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 pm
by Zam15
I would like to join in on this depending on the time of day Friday. If it is late evening or night I should be able to make it.

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:25 am
by OLLIE
Zam15 wrote:I would like to join in on this depending on the time of day Friday. If it is late evening or night I should be able to make it.
I would like to be on the road between 1:30 and 2:00 pm. Otherwise we're going to be limited on time for exploring.

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:18 pm
by jdholder
Is that a 1:30pm start time? Or end time?

I'm in if it's a start time.

Thanks!

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 am
by OLLIE
jdholder wrote:Is that a 1:30pm start time? Or end time?

I'm in if it's a start time.

Thanks!
That's the start ime. We can't get into camp until 12:00 pm (kind of like a hotel) so I need some time to get things set up before we head out on the trail run. ;)

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 pm
by jdholder
Excellent!!

I'm in then!!

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:19 pm
by OLLIE
jdholder wrote:Excellent!!

I'm in then!!
Awesome!!!

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:11 pm
by brentbba
Please put me down for this Friday afternoon run. Explored a couple of these in '06, so it's time to do it again and see what others you have scoped out for this run!

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:59 am
by OLLIE
brentbba wrote:Please put me down for this Friday afternoon run. Explored a couple of these in '06, so it's time to do it again and see what others you have scoped out for this run!
You'll probably do a better job of pointing them out than I. :lol: You're on the list. ;)

Re: Friday BorregoFest Run (Mud Caves Exploration)

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 am
by JESUSGAR
Im in on this please