2009 SummerFest Report

Archives for past sponsored events, including event planning and event reports
cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

Re: SummerFest Report

Post by cruiserlarry » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:43 pm

ssc wrote:Great pictures and video. Looks like you all had good times. Sorry I missed it. Regards, SSC
We all missed you out there - hope all is well on the homefront :)
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

taugust
Call Sign: KG6WFV

Post by taugust » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:23 pm

I am sorry I wasn't able to meet up with your group. I had already registered with the IE4W event and timing didn't work out. I did see a Pinz as we finished the John Bull trail on Sat. afternoon, but it disappeared quickly. We had great weather and a great time. Hope to see you for Borrego Fest.
Tim
KG6WFV

"It wasn't me... I didn't do it... Nobody saw me do it... You can't prove anything!" Bart Simpson

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke

2003 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 V6 Extra Cab

Tuff Country 5" Lift, King Coilovers, BFG MT's on Black Steel, Onboard Air, Dual Batteries, High Output Alternator, Engel Fridge, Yaesu 857D All Band Amatuer Radio, Custom Skid and Sliders

ssc

Post by ssc » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Hi Larry,
All is well and thanks to those who have PM'd. My daughter is pregnant and was in Arizona. We came back for the run from AZ and Fri night got a call she wasn't feeling well. Hence, all plans went on hold. Got the all OK Sat mid morning, so it was too late to get to BB. I am looking forward to being a Grandpa.

Hope to see everyone soon. There really are some great folks on this site. You all have an open invitation to Havasu. :D Great wheeling, shooting and boating.

Regards, Steve
FJ Mamba. Icon 2.5 front CO XT, Icon rear 2.5 with res, Icon UCA, AP sliders, Demello front bumper, AP Rear Bumper and skids. BFG KM-2 285-70-17. Warn winch. Don't forget the Puddy Cat!

2012 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 with BFG's, 05 4-Runner 4X4, BFG's, http://www.sscphoto.zenfolio.com
The other off road rig, the "License To Chill"

Return to “OAUSA SPONSORED EVENT ARCHIVES”