Repeaters on Lowrance GPS

This forum is for technical questions, advice, and general communications discussions, including alternative communications devices such as CB, GMRS and FRS.
SteeevO
Call Sign: KF6WVM

Repeaters on Lowrance GPS

Post by SteeevO » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 pm

You guys are going to like this...

I've teamed up with RepeaterBook.com to create a repeater location overlay for Lowrance GPS's!
The repeater data overlay will be included on the RR map cards at no extra cost and I'll provide free repeater database updates.
Keep in mind That I have done the repeaterbook side of things purely because I think it would be not only useful to have but also important to have when on the trail.
If for some crazy reason someone doesn't want to buy the RR Map Cards (satellite imagery, ohv trails, trail head marker etc.) I can provide the lowrance repeater files at no cost upon request.
Please keep in mind that RepeaterBook.com runs on donations and Garrett over there has been great to work with on this project. If you use these repeater data files I highly recommend sending something his way via the paypal Dontate button at http://www.RepeaterBook.com

The screen shots attached to this post are from browsing around in Johnson Valley with the upcoming Johnson Valley OHV map card with the RepeaterBook.com repeater files loaded for California.
FYI, The screen shots aren't as sharp as they are in real life on the screen.
Attachments
shot 26.png
Selecting the repeater
shot 26.png (16.12 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
shot 25.png
Mouse over one repeater
shot 25.png (359.52 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
shot 21.png
Birds Eye View of CA
shot 21.png (361.73 KiB) Viewed 2018 times

Return to “COMMUNICATIONS GENERAL DISCUSSION”