Join our on-air discussion every Thursday evening at 7:30 PDT (we observe Daylight Saving Time).
2018 OAUSA Net Schedule
07/04/19 - Independence Day - no net
07/11/19 - Firearms
07/18/19 - enjoying Wine on the Trail
07/25/19 - Fire Extinguishers
08/01/19 - Water for the Outdoors
08/08/19 - Camp Breakfast Ideas, Gear, and Recipes
08/15/19 - Destination Utah and Arizona
08/22/19 - Unique Camp Cooking Devices, Methods, Gear, etc.
08/29/19 - Labor Day - no net
09/05/19 - Food Preservation While Camping
09/12/19 - Outdoor Camping Heat Sources (campfires, cooking, heaters, etc)
09/19/19 - Favorite Outdoor Meals and Appetizers (recipes too!)
09/26/19 - Ham Radio in Emergencies and Disasters (ARES, SATERN, Skywarn, RACES, Pactor, etc.)
We frequently add new repeaters to the nets. If you would like for us to include your favorite, let us know the repeater's ID, including location, call sign and IRLP node number, if available. We will work with the repeater owners/operators to obtain permission, if possible, to run the nets on their system.
If you or your repeater have an IRLP Node and would like to join our nets, you may do so by connecting to the Western Reflector at node 9251.
At the current time, you can listen to our nets on the following repeaters:
1. Portland W7RAT - 440.4000 123.0 (-) (covers the greater Portland, Oregon area)
2. Keller KE6TZG - 146.385 PL 146.2 (-) (covers most of Southern California from San Diego to LA and east toward Victorville)
3. Las Vegas N7ARR - 447.000 123(-) (Covers the greater Las Vegas, Nevada Area)
4. San Diego (Palomar Mountain) - W6ZN - 449.300 100.00 PL (-) (Covers most of San Diego County, California)
5. Denver N0PQV - 146.340,103.5, (-) (Covers the greater Denver. Colorado area)
7. Lone Pine, CA - N6AZY repeater: 447.700 (Minus PL100hz). (Repeater is located in the Alabama Hills just above Lone Pine @ 4600ft)
You may also listen to the nets by the following means:
1. Echolink. Listen through the World Conference. When in Echolink search for:
- *WORLD* "IRLP REF 9251
3. On this website Home Page (http://www.oausa.net). Click the "Listen to Nets" tab at the top of the page, (Note: listen only)
Please post your comments, suggestions or questions here. If you have net topics that you would like to hear, please let us know. Once we have responded to posts here, we will delete them to keep this post open for additional comments.