I have several items that I can bring, depending on needs.
I have an Icom-208H 2m radio that is not vehicle mounted. I have a Yaesu FT-857D mounted in my truck that can be removed for use. Both have powerpole connectors. I have a homebuilt Carolina Windom antenna that can work 80, 40, 20, 10 with no tuner (I have a tuner for the 857D). It is lightweight and I run it on a fiberglass pushup pole to about 30'. I have about 50' of coax. Also have a 60A power supply.
I have solar panels (80W, 60W) and 2 batteries that can run a station on solar power. I ran field day from home on that setup last year.
I have a toughbook laptop for logging. I have a license for the N3FJP logging software.
I have a few extra chairs, and 3 good old Coleman lanterns. I have one free standing lantern stand. I have a Kelty Noah's Tarp that can be strung between trees or use with poles for shade. I also have several dutch ovens
Thanks so much for the offer of equipment.
1. We may need the Toughbook, if we open up another band or two. We all have that software on board and if you have it, we will be able to include you in the group.
2. The chairs and lanterns are always welcome. Old Coleman lanterns are as good ad the new ones and we can certainly put them to good use. I think I would avoid the lantern stand as it often gets whacked as people walk by. We can hang them in the trees to avoid this problem.
3. We may be able to use the Yaesu 857, especially if we work 10M.
4. We can use the power supply and coa-ax.
5. Do we need more Dutch ovens??? Can't get enough!!!
6. We will have enough generators to power all of the radios. We will be using one alternate powered radio (solar/wind/water) to get extra points, so if you want to bring yours, we will put it to good use. I will have mine available, as a backup.
7. Do you have the poles for your tarp?
As far as the 2M radio, I think we have enough at this point, but you are free to bring it, just in case. At the moment, we have 4 masts and antennas for 40, 20, 15 and 10. SteeevO will be putting 80n in the trees with his launcher. So, I don't think we will need any more antennas, with the possible exception of 10M. If you have a wire for this, we may need it.
Thanks again Tim!!!