Front Page Update?

Topics that have been discussed in the past and closed to further posts are placed in this forum to keep the main forum current and relevant.
raYGunn

Front Page Update?

Post by raYGunn » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:48 pm

It's been over a year since the front page of the site was updated. My suggestion is someone update it, unfortunately I don't have a bright idea about what to put there but the site looks neglected unless you hit the forums. :D
97 LX450

sdnative

Re: Front Page Update?

Post by sdnative » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 am

There's a front page?

DaveK
Site Admin
Call Sign: K6DTK

Post by DaveK » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 am

raYGunn wrote:It's been over a year since the front page of the site was updated. My suggestion is someone update it, unfortunately I don't have a bright idea about what to put there but the site looks neglected unless you hit the forums. :D

You are right on the money. We have suffered from sort of the same problem - something needs improvement, but how. Available time has also played a part in our dilemma.

We are going to be working on serious improvements in the upcoming months. Exactly what this will mean is not entirely clear, but there will be improvements!! Thanks.
DaveK
K6DTK

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

OLLIE
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: K6JYB

Post by OLLIE » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Great point RayGunn. As DaveK already said, we are researching some ideas and hopefully they'll be incorporated soon.
"OLLIE"
(K6JYB)

APRS
K6JYB ("BugEater")
K6JYB-7 (VX-8R)

http://www.facebook.com/FJOllie

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, the Marines don't have that problem."
-Ronald Reagan

CHECK OUT THE OUTDOOR ADVENTURE USA AMATEUR RADIO NET:
Every Thursday night at 7:30pm PST

Repeater
146.385+ PL: 146.2 Keller Peak (Echolink Equipped)

Return to “Archived Topics”