New smileys?

Topics that have been discussed in the past and closed to further posts are placed in this forum to keep the main forum current and relevant.
Angel06

Re: New smileys?

Post by Angel06 » Sun May 03, 2009 1:26 am

sdnative wrote:Just noticed some new smileys in the list. That stupid LOL smiley has been replaced with a much better one, IMO. The crying one seems different too, and a few others...

Thanks guys 8-)
A smiley, or happy face, is a stylized representation of a smiling human face, commonly represented as a yellow (many other colors are also used) circle (or sphere) with two dots representing eyes and a half circle representing the mouth. “Smiley” is also sometimes used as a generic term for any emoticon. :lol: :mrgreen:

BlueFJ
Call Sign: N6CJW

Post by BlueFJ » Sun May 03, 2009 8:57 am

Angel06 wrote:
sdnative wrote:Just noticed some new smileys in the list. That stupid LOL smiley has been replaced with a much better one, IMO. The crying one seems different too, and a few others...

Thanks guys 8-)
A smiley, or happy face, is a stylized representation of a smiling human face, commonly represented as a yellow (many other colors are also used) circle (or sphere) with two dots representing eyes and a half circle representing the mouth. “Smiley” is also sometimes used as a generic term for any emoticon. :lol: :mrgreen:

Thank you, Captain Obvious! :roll: ;) :mrgreen: :lol:
-Craig
N6CJW

'07 FJ Voodoo Blue MT6 CQ UR GY
Mods: 3" OME coilover lift, Trail-Gear sliders, All Pro Skids, Bandi Mount,
Midland 75-822 CB, Yaesu FT-8800R, Lowrance XOG, K&N Air Filter, Baja Rack & Ladder, BFG 285/70R17 AT KO

"Show me a 4X4 that's never seen dirt and I'll show you a poser"

FunJunkie

Post by FunJunkie » Sun May 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Angel06 wrote:

Thanks guys 8-)
That was creepy and random, thanks! :lol: O like this one better though. Image

BlueFJ

Post by BlueFJ » Sun May 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Yea, creepy and random is right. Right up there with "I like them french fried pertaters, mmmhmmm". :lol: Thus the captain obvious comment. Perhaps I should also mention that I removed a link from the bottom of the angel06's original post that led to a commercial web page. It appears angel06 may only be here to spam us... :roll: :x
-Craig
N6CJW

Midland 75-822 CB, Yaesu FT-8800R, Lowrance XOG, K&N Air Filter, Baja Rack & Ladder, BFG 285/70R17 AT KO

BorregoWrangler

Post by BorregoWrangler » Sun May 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Here are some others I have:

-John Graham
1989 YJ & 2000 TJ

View all my trip reports here at my blog: GrahamCrackers

cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

Post by cruiserlarry » Sun May 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Angel06 wrote:A smiley, or happy face, is a stylized representation of a smiling human face, commonly represented as a yellow (many other colors are also used) circle (or sphere) with two dots representing eyes and a half circle representing the mouth. “Smiley” is also sometimes used as a generic term for any emoticon. :lol: :mrgreen:
Interesting first post, Angel06... :?:

Maybe you can introduce yourself, tell us how you found OAUSA, and tell us about your interests in the great outdoors.... :mrgreen:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

BlueFJ

Post by BlueFJ » Sun May 03, 2009 5:35 pm

cruiserlarry wrote:
Angel06 wrote:A smiley, or happy face, is a stylized representation of a smiling human face, commonly represented as a yellow (many other colors are also used) circle (or sphere) with two dots representing eyes and a half circle representing the mouth. “Smiley” is also sometimes used as a generic term for any emoticon. :lol: :mrgreen:
Interesting first post, Angel06... :?:

Maybe you can introduce yourself, tell us how you found OAUSA, and tell us about your interests in the great outdoors.... :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
-Craig
N6CJW

Return to “Archived Topics”