1. No driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
2. Participants must obey all traffic laws and other laws and regulations of the State or local jurisdiction or land management agency at all times, including the use of seat belts, speed limits and vehicle registration and insurance. All campground rules must be obeyed, including speed limits.
3. OAUSA LLC volunteers will help organize and facilitate the activities and runs but cannot guarantee the safety of the participants. All participants are responsible for evaluating the capabilities of their vehicle as well as their own abilities as campers, drivers or participants.
5. With regard to trail runs, all participants must:
- 1. Provide a completed OAUSA LLC Release of Liability form prior to participating in the run.
- 2. Pass a vehicle inspection. The decision about whether a vehicle passes or fails the inspection will be made solely by OAUSA LLC staff and is final.
- 3. Show valid drivers license, current registration and proof of insurance prior to taking part in the run.
- 4. must behave in accordance with the principles of Tread Lightly (https://www.treadlightly.org/recreation_tips/4x4/)