What To Do At Camp When You Arrive

Plan for Borrego Fest here.
DaveK
Site Admin
Call Sign: K6DTK

What To Do At Camp When You Arrive

Post by DaveK » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:22 pm

WHAT TO DO AT CAMP WHEN YOU ARRIVE

We’re looking forward to a great weekend with everyone. There are just a few things we want to go cover so you know what to expect during the event.

EVENT STAFF (People to look for if you have questions or need help):
DaveK (Dark Green Hummer)
TomS - (Red Toyota Land Cruiser)

WHEN YOU GET THERE:
When you arrive at camp, you may have to check in at the ranger station, but tell them that you are with Outdoor Adventure USA, and all should be well. Once in camp, go to camp headquarters (near the banner) and register and check-in.

CAMP FIRES:

We will need to wait until the weekend of the event to see what fire restrictions, if any, are in effect. To the extent that fires are allowed, use only the provided fire pit. Bring firewood, anyway.

SCHEDULED RUNS:

Please check to see what time your runs are scheduled to meet and be there on time. There will be a driver meeting before each run and runs will leave on time. In order to help each run stay on schedule, there will be some early opportunities (on Friday) to complete your paperwork and vehicle inspection. We have planned the runs to be back at certain times so everyone can enjoy and prepare for the potluck or other activities.

Please post up if you have any questions...............
DaveK
K6DTK

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

KK6DYO
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: KK6DYO

Re: What To Do At Camp When You Arrive

Post by KK6DYO » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:21 pm

Due to my wife’s work not being very flexible, we’ll arrive late Friday, I’m guessing around 10pm.

I’d you could assign a campsite near the entrance to the grove and/or the outside ring, that might minimize the amount of disturbing noise we’d make when we arrive.

Thanks.

DaveK
Site Admin
Call Sign: K6DTK

Post by DaveK » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:49 pm

KK6DYO wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:21 pm
Due to my wife’s work not being very flexible, we’ll arrive late Friday, I’m guessing around 10pm.

I’d you could assign a campsite near the entrance to the grove and/or the outside ring, that might minimize the amount of disturbing noise we’d make when we arrive.

Thanks.
Mr. Paul

I will save a spot next to either Tom or I. If you arrive at a reasonable time, we can help you set up camp.
DaveK
K6DTK

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

KK6DYO
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: KK6DYO

Post by KK6DYO » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:36 pm

Thanks, Dave.

Return to “2019 BORREGO FEST - OCTOBER 4-6, 2019 - ANZA BORREGO DESERT”