Warfield Off-Road new web site.

Camping gear, hiking equipment, vehicle equipment, kitchen and food preparation gear, etc.
hawkeye
Call Sign: hawkeye

Warfield Off-Road new web site.

Post by hawkeye » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi guys and girls. I have been working on my web site recently and thought I would share. www.warfieldoffroad.com we are still working on it and there will be some changes and a lot more info up when we are done but take a look and let me know what you think.

BruisedFJ
Call Sign: KV6WTF

Re: Warfield Off-Road new web site.

Post by BruisedFJ » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:49 am

Hi Charles,

Nice look right off the bat! I like the color scheme. On your gallery, I'd suggest enabling people to click to switch to the next picture, and maybe stop the rotation if they want to take a longer look at one in particular.

It was nice to see my truck in there, too. :D Just last weekend I FINALLY installed the tie downs. I've got the Toyota stock ones on the front panel (drivers perspective) and the ones from you on top in the back corners. Should work out well.

Take the time to get your website complete as soon as possible. It is one of the best methods of advertising, so don't procrastinate.

Hope to see you at BorregoFest. Did your new baby arrive yet?
Stoddard (Bruised FJ)
KV6WTF

hawkeye

Post by hawkeye » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks Bruised,
The baby is six weeks old, He is doing great. Check out the site again I changed lots of things.

BruisedFJ
Call Sign: KV6WTF

Post by BruisedFJ » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am

That's awesome! But more suggestions: If you could make the text larger for the captions on the pictures, they would stand out more. And I would suggest offering more description, like what that black slider is on top of the carpeted system. Or why customers chose certain configurations or finishes.

The detachable tie down rings you use are so cool, a couple of pics of them would be a neat selling point. I hadn't seen them before you showed them to me.

Congratulations on your new family member. If you come to AB in October, bring the family or bring pics!

If it's possible to burn your logo into my drawer system, I'd be open to driving out to your shop for that, and maybe we can hit Cleghorn or just have a beer. Let me know if that's possible.
Stoddard (Bruised FJ)
KV6WTF

hawkeye

Post by hawkeye » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 am

Sounds good, lets get a beer and do cleghorn. I have stickers coming this week. I don't have a logo iron yet, I want to see how the sticker work out first. Do you think you could take a couple pics of the tie-downs? I don't have any at the shop right now.

Chazz Layne
Call Sign: KF7FEN

Post by Chazz Layne » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 am

Wow, the wood on some of those units is beautiful. I hope the back of my truck comes out that nice when I am done with it.
Chazz Laynedotcom

hawkeye

Post by hawkeye » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:04 pm

I have a 10% off sale going on right now, it is for MUDers, But I will give the deal to OAUSAers as well. check it out www.warfieldoffroad.com
Also if you have a Grand Cherokee, Wrangler 4d, LR Disco, H2, or H3. let me know I need to make prototype systems for these Vehicals. So if you have one and are interested in a system I will make it for FREE! you pay for materials.

Chazz Layne
Call Sign: KF7FEN

Post by Chazz Layne » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Uh oh... parse error on line 5.
Chazz Laynedotcom

hawkeye

Post by hawkeye » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 am

Thanks. I just fixed the problem.

hawkeye