Aspen Trails Xpedition Trailer

Camping gear, hiking equipment, vehicle equipment, kitchen and food preparation gear, etc.
skersfan

Re: Aspen Trails Xpedition Trailer

Post by skersfan » Sun May 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Well guys again thanks for all the positive comments. Unfortunately the trailers will be on a hold for a couple of weeks at least. The old ticker decided to stop working right last Wednesday night. I have been in the hospital since. I just got out this afternoon. I must admit I feel better than I have in a long time, so I am thinking all will be well in a month. I will do some work on the trailer till then, but no serious building. Once I have done what the Doctor wants I will be good to go.

gon2srf

Post by gon2srf » Wed May 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Get well soon, the trailers can wait! Good luck in the recovery!
Image_Image_Image

skersfan

Post by skersfan » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Hey,

Every thing is going well. Feeling great, much better than I have for a long time. Rode my bike on Sunday and again today. Not doing much work, just sight suvey's and such. Hope to be back to normal in another week. That will be a week quicker than the Doc thinks, but what the hell does he know.

OLLIE
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: K6JYB

Post by OLLIE » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:38 pm

skersfan wrote:That will be a week quicker than the Doc thinks, but what the hell does he know.
Does your wife agreewith you on that??? :lol:
"OLLIE"
(K6JYB)

APRS
K6JYB ("BugEater")
K6JYB-7 (VX-8R)

http://www.facebook.com/FJOllie

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, the Marines don't have that problem."
-Ronald Reagan

CHECK OUT THE OUTDOOR ADVENTURE USA AMATEUR RADIO NET:
Every Thursday night at 7:30pm PST

Repeater
146.385+ PL: 146.2 Keller Peak (Echolink Equipped)

skersfan

Post by skersfan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:40 pm

She told me yesterday she was very proud of me, that I was doing very good at following the doctors orders, then she said well at least for you.

Never being sick a day in my life until the last year this time has been a real eye opener. Had a lot going on, but still have the same attitude. If it kills me I will die doing something I like. I would rather go out over a cliff on my mountain bike than laying in a bed begging for air. I have been that way and lived that way for 61 years, I doubt it is going to change anytime soon.

skersfan

Post by skersfan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Well we are back to building trailers, I have two to complete prior to the FJ Summit.

The doctor has pretty much released me, says I am great shape, I had less than 4% damage, so I really feel better than I did before.

Came up with some new ideas while laying around doing nothing. Will incorporate them into a new design trailer I will be building in August.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Return to “EQUIPMENT”