PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: QUICK FIST CLAMPS

Camping gear, hiking equipment, vehicle equipment, kitchen and food preparation gear, etc.
cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: QUICK FIST CLAMPS

Post by cruiserlarry » Sat May 10, 2014 10:17 pm

OAUSA is introducing a new feature on the forum - "OAUSA PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT" - presented by your internationally certified gadgetaholic, cruiserlarry W6LPB :lol:

I will be introducing new, unusual, or practical products that I feel offer OAUSA members benefits on the trail or at the campsite. These products might be for your vehicle, your campsite, or for on your person; When applicable, I will try to provide my person experience with the item, as I feel that it is important to recommend products that have actually demonstrated a function or advantage, as opposed to merely advertised them.

For the first installment of this topic, I offer my suggestion for a great product that has many uses for almost any situation we encounter off-road -

Quick Fist Clamps

QUICK FIST products are manufactured by End of the Road, Inc., and all are US-made, manufactured in Nashville, TN.

QUICK FIST clamps are made of heavy duty transportation grade rubber, and are not affected by hot or cold climates, and they are UV resistant. These flexible, sturdy, adjustable size clamps are used by fire departments and professional agencies world-wide, and are familiar to all types of hobbyists and outdoor enthusiasts. The clamps come in a variety of sizes, able to hold items from less than 1" diameter tools and flashlights, up to large objects like 10 gallon water containers or 30lb propane tanks.

The transportation grade rubber allows for outdoor mounting, and the ability to maintain its strength without "stretching" and loosing over time.

I have been using QUICK FIST clamps for many years; I clamp flashlights to my truck's doors for convenient access and easy removal, along with a secure, rattle-free mounting system for my large fire extinguisher. You can find QUICK FIST clamps holding my walking sticks in the back of my rig, too.

QUICK FIST clamps are sold individually, or in pairs, depending on size, as well as special "combo packs" that contain several each of the 3 most popular sizes.

QUICK FIST products are available from DIRTY PARTS, as well as directly from the manufacturer.

Here are some pics of QUICK FIST products in action...
qf1.jpg
qf1.jpg (67.1 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
qf2.jpg
qf2.jpg (64.37 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
qf4.JPG
qf4.JPG (118.06 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
qf5.jpg
qf5.jpg (42.32 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

Return to “EQUIPMENT”