Havasu May 13-16

Plan your runs here
ssc

Havasu May 13-16

Post by ssc » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:19 pm

I plan on being in Havasu May 13-16. There are trails I have not run there and some I have, including the desert bar. There is lots of BLM land and camping and shooting is allowed. If anyone wants to make this a get together, I would welcome the company. I have no idea what trails to run, but have a book. If anyone has info, I am all ears. Anyway, I will see if this post attracts any attention. In addition to wheeling and shooting, there is boating and the photography is great. So, if interested post up and we can try to plan this trip. I will be out of the country for the next couple of weeks (as of Fri) and do not think I will have access to the internet. I will check in upon my return.

Regards, Steve
FJ Mamba. Icon 2.5 front CO XT, Icon rear 2.5 with res, Icon UCA, AP sliders, Demello front bumper, AP Rear Bumper and skids. BFG KM-2 285-70-17. Warn winch. Don't forget the Puddy Cat!

2012 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 with BFG's, 05 4-Runner 4X4, BFG's, http://www.sscphoto.zenfolio.com
The other off road rig, the "License To Chill"

Chazz Layne
Call Sign: KF7FEN

Re: Havasu May 13-16

Post by Chazz Layne » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 am

I have a trip planned already for that weekend... :(

Is the Desert Bar still open that late in the year?
Chazz Laynedotcom

1WD Warrior

Re: Havasu May 13-16

Post by 1WD Warrior » Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Hello SSC. My name is GAry, I just posted a check-in/"hello" and brief profile stats.
I'm from San Diego, and am interested in your trip. However, I'll have to be in your vehicle, as I don't have a 4x4. How does that sound to you? I haven't been 4x4ing in over a year and want to do it again. I'll give you some cash in exchange for the journey, to cover gas, etc.
If you're interested, my number is 858-752-8020. --Gary

Return to “TRAIL RUN PLANNING”