Didn`t know where to post this. WANTED

Off topic and general discussions that don't fit any of the above
Sanderhawk

Didn`t know where to post this. WANTED

Post by Sanderhawk » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:41 pm

I was wondering if anyone has a All Phase Rear Diff Skid they would like to unload for cheap or even better free. I need to get one so I figured I would ask. Let me know. Thanks Steve

cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: W6LPB

Re: Didn`t know where to post this. WANTED

Post by cruiserlarry » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Sanderhawk wrote:I was wondering if anyone has a All Phase Rear Diff Skid they would like to unload for cheap or even better free. I need to get one so I figured I would ask. Let me know. Thanks Steve
Is this for an FJ Cruiser ?

If so, I wanted to let you know my experience with the AP Rear Diff Skid:

We had three different versions of it brought to our shop to have installed. Each model was a little better than the prior version, but NONE of them fit correctly. In fact, the customer finally decided to return all of them once he saw how poorly they lined up on his vehicle, and the likelihood the skid would cause more damage than the protection it was supposed to provide.

I hope they continue to refine that product, so that it would properly attach to the rear diff of the FJC, but I would not recommend any of the the versions we tried to install...
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

ki6kui
OAUSA Board Member
Call Sign: KI6KUI

Re: Didn`t know where to post this. WANTED

Post by ki6kui » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:21 pm

I was going to recommend you contact Larry, but he is already right on top of it.

This topic is probably better suited to the Bartering forum, but it got the necessary attention here.
Ken_____________________________________________
KI6KUI
GMRS: WQVE723
You can't plow a field by turning it over in your mind.

Return to “OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS”