A preview of future nets
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:50 pm
- Call Sign: KG6JVE
- Location: Pasa Bernardino
Tonight's net we'll talk about our favorite locations to visit in the Southwest. Some of my favorite are Mojave National Preserve, Death Valley and most any other place in the desert. Where is your favorite place?
Favorite places are hard to name so I have a few nice places that get me away without going too far. Not big on squeezing big trips into a short time so local trips are very common and still very enjoyable. I look forward to doing the eastern and middle sections of the Mojave Trail.
- Goat Canyon Trestle, Anza Borrego.
- Favorite Places 02.jpg (148.6 KiB) Viewed 888 times
- Mount Rubidoux, walks and training.
- Favorite Places 09.jpg (82.47 KiB) Viewed 888 times
- Panamint City, Death Valley (seclusion).
- Favorite Places 08.JPG (133.29 KiB) Viewed 888 times
- South of Death Vally, BLM cabin sites (exploring).
- Favorite Places 07.jpg (108.98 KiB) Viewed 888 times
- Box Springs for training hikes.
- Favorite Places 06.JPG (51.07 KiB) Viewed 888 times
- Panoramic of Afton Canyon, Mojave Trail exploration.
- Favorite Places 01.jpg (47.32 KiB) Viewed 888 times
[b]HUA[/b] or "Hooah!" = Heard Understood & Acknowledged. In context: "Roger that sir, HUA!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest