Anza Borrego Information

2009 BorregoFest planning section.

Moderator: BorregoWrangler

User avatar
ssc
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 11:24 am
Location: Riverside, Lake Havasu

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#11

Post by ssc » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 am

I do not know how to quote, but Yes, us toyota drivers did see your quote John. It is a conspiracy!! :lol:

Just say no to John--Just say no to John. 8-)

Regards, Steve
FJ Mamba. Icon 2.5 front CO XT, Icon rear 2.5 with res, Icon UCA, AP sliders, Demello front bumper, AP Rear Bumper and skids. BFG KM-2 285-70-17. Warn winch. Don't forget the Puddy Cat!

2012 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 with BFG's, 05 4-Runner 4X4, BFG's, http://www.sscphoto.zenfolio.com
The other off road rig, the "License To Chill"

User avatar
BlueFJ
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:19 pm
Call Sign: N6CJW
Location: Escondido, CA

Re: Anza Borrego Goat Canyon Trestle / Mud Caves

#12

Post by BlueFJ » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 am

unwiredadventures wrote:Keep a sharp eye out for the Bighorn sheep in Anza Borrego:
Where exactly in Borrego did you take the video of the big horn sheep?
-Craig
N6CJW


'07 FJ Voodoo Blue MT6 CQ UR GY
Mods: 3" OME coilover lift, Trail-Gear sliders, All Pro Skids, Bandi Mount,
Midland 75-822 CB, Yaesu FT-8800R, Lowrance XOG, K&N Air Filter, Baja Rack & Ladder, BFG 285/70R17 AT KO


"Show me a 4X4 that's never seen dirt and I'll show you a poser"

sdnative

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#13

Post by sdnative » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:57 am

I think there is an area that is a short walk from Palm Canyon where they are often seen (watering hole I believe)

User avatar
unwiredadventures
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:50 pm
Call Sign: KG6JVE
Location: Pasa Bernardino
Contact:

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#14

Post by unwiredadventures » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 am

sdnative wrote:I think there is an area that is a short walk from Palm Canyon where they are often seen (watering hole I believe)
Yes, it was Palm Canyon.
'97 Land Cruiser FZJ80

Trip Photos | Twitter

User avatar
BlueFJ
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:19 pm
Call Sign: N6CJW
Location: Escondido, CA

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#15

Post by BlueFJ » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:53 pm

unwiredadventures wrote:
sdnative wrote:I think there is an area that is a short walk from Palm Canyon where they are often seen (watering hole I believe)
Yes, it was Palm Canyon.
Cool, thanks guys! Gotta check that out. What's the best time of year to see them?
-Craig
N6CJW


'07 FJ Voodoo Blue MT6 CQ UR GY
Mods: 3" OME coilover lift, Trail-Gear sliders, All Pro Skids, Bandi Mount,
Midland 75-822 CB, Yaesu FT-8800R, Lowrance XOG, K&N Air Filter, Baja Rack & Ladder, BFG 285/70R17 AT KO


"Show me a 4X4 that's never seen dirt and I'll show you a poser"

User avatar
BorregoWrangler
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:53 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (El Cajon)
Contact:

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#16

Post by BorregoWrangler » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:02 pm

ssc wrote:I do not know how to quote, but Yes, us toyota drivers did see your quote John. It is a conspiracy!! :lol:

Just say no to John--Just say no to John. 8-)

Regards, Steve
I nominate you, Steve. Lets see if your FJ can make it. Don't worry, I'll be your copilot! :twisted:
-John Graham
1989 YJ & 2000 TJ

View all my trip reports here at my blog: GrahamCrackers

User avatar
BruisedFJ
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:27 pm
Call Sign: KV6WTF
Location: Culver City, CA

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#17

Post by BruisedFJ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 pm

If anyone knows where the nearest hospitals or emergency treatment centers are to Anza Borrego, please post whatever info you have here, just so we can be overly prepared. Thanks.
Stoddard (Bruised FJ)
KV6WTF

User avatar
Chazz Layne
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 pm
Call Sign: KF7FEN
Location: Prescott, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#18

Post by Chazz Layne » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Borrego Springs Medical Center: http://www.borregomedical.org/pages/borrego.html
Chazz Laynedotcom

User avatar
brentbba
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:09 am
Call Sign: KI6SGO
Location: South Orange County, CA

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#19

Post by brentbba » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:56 pm

bruisedFJ wrote:If anyone knows where the nearest hospitals or emergency treatment centers are to Anza Borrego, please post whatever info you have here, just so we can be overly prepared. Thanks.
:lol: Too Late!!! :lol:

User avatar
BruisedFJ
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:27 pm
Call Sign: KV6WTF
Location: Culver City, CA

Re: Anza Borrego Information

#20

Post by BruisedFJ » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 am

brentbba wrote:
bruisedFJ wrote:If anyone knows where the nearest hospitals or emergency treatment centers are to Anza Borrego, please post whatever info you have here, just so we can be overly prepared. Thanks.
:lol: Too Late!!! :lol:
Brent, you are awesome to be able to get laughs out of your heart surgery. Keep up with the healing process.

And Chazz - thanks much.
Stoddard (Bruised FJ)
KV6WTF

Locked

Return to “2009 OAUSA BorregoFest Event (Oct 23-25)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest