FS: 2009 Husqvanra TE-250

Post up your for sale or trade items here.
NotAMog
Global Moderator
Call Sign: KD6GCO

FS: 2009 Husqvanra TE-250

Post by NotAMog » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:33 pm

For Sale - 2009 Husqvarna TE-250 street legal dualsport motorcycle

This is a high performance 250cc dirt bike with lights and turn signals to make it street legal. This is especially important in California where many areas are closed to "green sticker" vehicles. Upgrades and accessories include a MotoSportz rear rack (looks like a big Huskey logo :mrgreen: ), Up-Tite LED headlight conversion, Up-Tite mid pipe guard, RotoPax mount with 1 gal water jug, 1 gal fuel jug, and a 2.5 gal fuel jug. The bike has new Pirelli MT-43 DOT legal trials tires.

The bike just turned 600 miles so its barely broken in.

The Husky is a blast to ride but for me its like taking a thoroughbred race horse out on a trail ride. I'd like to sell it to someone who can use it as it was intended and get something more in line with my riding style and use. I'd be interested in trade deals from someone looking to move up from a Yamaha TW200 or down from 650-800cc dual sport. I might even consider a brace of CT-110s or Sachs Mad Asses if I"m out of my mind when offered :D .

Asking $3700

Please PM me if interested.
Bruce Berger
KD6GCO
'72 Pinzgauer 710M 2.6i
'91 Honda ST1100 197,000miles and counting :shock: (I hope to make it to at least half the places this bike has been)
'04 Tacoma / AT FlipPac Camper
'07 Moto Guzzi Norge - Corsa Red - The faster color :mrgreen:

Return to “OAUSA BARTERING FORUM”