LIFE HAMMER where to buy

Post Reply
User avatar
Chris Johnson
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 am
Location: Lakeside CA.

LIFE HAMMER where to buy

#1

Post by Chris Johnson » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Does anyone know of a local San Diego shop / store that sale the Lifehammer ?

User avatar
Willie H
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Call Sign: KJ6HEJ

Re: LIFE HAMMER where to buy

#2

Post by Willie H » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Pep Boys has some knock-off for under 10.00.
KJ6HEJ
"So...Is this a response to a failed government"
FJ

User avatar
cruiserlarry
OAUSA Board Member
Posts: 2776
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:23 pm
Call Sign: W6LPB
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: LIFE HAMMER where to buy

#3

Post by cruiserlarry » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Chris Johnson wrote:Does anyone know of a local San Diego shop / store that sale the Lifehammer ?
We sell them, and we can ship them, but I don't know of a San Diego distributor. We are currently out of stock on the standard Lifehammers, and we are expecting them very soon. We do have the Res-q-me tool made by Lifehammer, designed to fit on your keychain for easy access.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear really bright, until they start talking

W6LPB / WPOK492

Become a DIRTY PARTS FACEBOOK fan !!!

User avatar
smslavin
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 am
Call Sign: KJ6LDF
Location: In Transition
Contact:

Re: LIFE HAMMER where to buy

#4

Post by smslavin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 pm

cruiserlarry wrote:We sell them, and we can ship them, but I don't know of a San Diego distributor. We are currently out of stock on the standard Lifehammers, and we are expecting them very soon. We do have the Res-q-me tool made by Lifehammer, designed to fit on your keychain for easy access.
Let me know when you get them. I need 2 + the res-q-me tool.
{ slavin photography | KJ6LDF }

User avatar
Chris Johnson
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 am
Location: Lakeside CA.

Re: LIFE HAMMER where to buy

#5

Post by Chris Johnson » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

....If I dont find a local shop with one ....I will place an order from you .....
Thank You
Chris
cruiserlarry wrote:
Chris Johnson wrote:Does anyone know of a local San Diego shop / store that sale the Lifehammer ?
We sell them, and we can ship them, but I don't know of a San Diego distributor. We are currently out of stock on the standard Lifehammers, and we are expecting them very soon. We do have the Res-q-me tool made by Lifehammer, designed to fit on your keychain for easy access.

User avatar
OLLIE
OAUSA Board Member
Posts: 2693
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:31 am
Call Sign: K6JYB
Location: Sweet Home Alabama!!!

Re: LIFE HAMMER where to buy

#6

Post by OLLIE » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:48 pm

I think you can find these at Home Depot and Lowes too.
"OLLIE"
(K6JYB)


APRS
K6JYB ("BugEater")
K6JYB-7 (VX-8R)


http://www.facebook.com/FJOllie

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, the Marines don't have that problem."
-Ronald Reagan


CHECK OUT THE OUTDOOR ADVENTURE USA AMATEUR RADIO NET:
Every Thursday night at 7:30pm PST

Repeater
146.385+ PL: 146.2 Keller Peak (Echolink Equipped)

Post Reply

Return to “Tech Corner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest